I have 2 separate typeforms and each of the responses from both of those typeforms need to import to the same trello board (different lists). I only see the option for one typeform powerup per board. any ideas?
@Owen Meyer
If you have the means to distinguish between the forms, you can simply move them to different lists.
This is the same concept I used for a client using Native Forms where each form type will trigger a Move upon receipt so that it will send RFQ to different suppliers share with them partial details of the customer request.
It is made easier because the form data is deposited in the description field whilst Typeform is embedded in an attachment (last I used it because I need to get into the attachment to get a piece of data I need for automation)
Update : code still works
@Owen Meyer if the typeform powerup only allows you to connect a single board to a single form, one option would be to connect each form up to a different board then set up Butler automations to move the cards from those boards into their respective lists in the target board when the cards are created. I assume that if the TypeForm powerup is enabled on the target board you'll be able to see the submitted data even though the card was created on a different board.
I think ill give this a try!! thanks!
Not sure if this solves my problem, I have two separate type forms that I need the data from both coming to the same trello board. When I add the type form power up to a board it only allows me to add one type form, so my other type form is unable to connect through the power up. Unless im missing something. I'll try the first reply and see! thanks!
In the case of my client the category is selected by the client on the form and that is used to move the card the list by the same name as the category.
Hi Owen
Me and my team are currently working on a new Forms Power-Up for Trello. It will allow multiple forms per board, sending to different lists. We also integrate with all the core Trello fields and any custom fields you have.
Would love to have you in the beta if you are interested?
You can check out one of the forms we generate and request access to the beta here https://app.bluecatforms.com/gtgMu2DG/beta-access
Cheers,
Robin
Thanks @Iain Dooley! That worked perfectly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.