We use PDFs in Trello a lot. In a recent update, we lost the ability to preview PDFs on cards and flip between them with a mouse click or arrow key. Previously you could click off the preview and it would disappear, leaving you viewing the card you were viewing. You could print directly from the preview and effortlessly skip to the next PDF to print/view it.
With the update, PDFs open in a new browser tab if you select them from the attachments list, or worse, if you select them from a link in someone's comment, they open in the SAME tab, and the only way to go back to where you were is to click back in your browser and the ENTIRE page has to reload (annoying for slow connections). The amount of times I've also closed this tab thinking I'm closing the PDF, and then have to re-open trello from scratch...
I'm just wondering why the change..?
Thanks,
Wes