What's the best way to get "pushed" security related announcements from Atlassian? Other vendors have mailing lists you can subscribe to or RSS feeds.
Atlassian has a security announcements page but it's more of a "pull" model.
TIA.
Security advisories are released every Wednesday. You might want to reference this page here - https://www.atlassian.com/trust/security/advisories
If you're looking for security advisories for our Server & Data Center products, you can sign up for the "Tech Alerts" mailing list for each product you are interested in at https://my.atlassian.com/email. Anytime a new security advisory is published for the products you select, you'll receive an email from us notifying you.
Thanks. This seems to be what I'm after. I guess I need to work with Customer Service to get a separate account associated with the products I'm interested in rather than relying on the account we use for billing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.