Me again @Monique vdB 👋
So I was on a roll with New to Confluence and JWM but it all came to a halt when I introduced myself on JSD, see here. Is anyone else facing similarly issues with just select badges?
On a side note I swapped to Chrome when on the Community this morning and tracking has seemed to improved all bar this little badge 😳
@Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_ I'll be honest with you, I made some mistakes in setting these up and I am fixing them. Completely human error! I will retroactively get the badges assigned too.
There's also some evidence that the "kudos stops working" issue might be related to having multiple tabs open. If you refresh a tab before taking an action, that might help!
It happens, probably doesn't help with us all just continuously pointing it out too 😅
So I tried that but it didn't seem to cure the problem, I'm also not sure if it's something to do with me clearing my cache? It does seem to be more stable on Chrome though, not everything goes through but it's a lot better than nothing.
@Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_ all your actions are queued so it does sometimes have a slight delay, which doesn't help for troubleshooting. It's true that Safari and iOS have been the biggest headaches. But thanks for trying the tab thing, I was hoping that would be a reliable workaround but sounds like no! 😭
Hi @Monique vdB, That makes sense I do notice some come through quickly others pend for a little while longer. The At Your Service badge is still showing on my challenges at the moment?
Happy to test out all sorts of ideas to get it working 😊 I seem to just be the bearer of bad news between the badges and this issue. I must say Chrome has definitely been more stable for me today/yesterday so that's a positive!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.