Unblock
Hi @sallie.johnson 👋
Welcome to the Community! May I ask who blocked you (Trello/Company) and if you know the reason?
Hopefully we can get this sorted out for you 😃
All the best,
Laura
Hi, I think its trello that has blocked
Hi @sallie.johnson ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!
It would be great if you post some more details regarding this? Who blocked you and how did you get this community details?
Okay, then my recommendation would be to raise a support ticket directly with Trello Support and they should be able to sort this out for you. You can select Account issues from the dropdown and give a summary of the problem so they can sort it out sooner rather than later for you 😊
You can raise a ticket by visiting here >> https://trello.com/en-GB/contact#/
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away.
Sorry to hear you're blocked.
Are you aware why was it blocked? Any specific reasons? I agree to @Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_ for reaching them and sorting it out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.