We have a limited amount of build servers and we are building software for multiple releases of Matlab. Unfortunately Matlab Compiler requires a version of the runtime library that matches the Matlab release to compile against.
I have added all Matlab releases runtime libraries to the path and let Matlab do a best guess on for the runtime to compile against. AFAICT this works properly at the moment. However to have more control it would be nice to not have a general PATH set on the build machine (or the build job), but it would be nice if we could attach some environmental variables to the builder itself. I would also like this to differentiate between 32/64 bit libraries.
This way I can specify different PATH settings for different versions of Matlab Compiler, which will make sure that only the matching runtime libraries are in the PATH
tl;dr: So, is it possible to attach environment variables to the (command line) builder so jobs/taks inherit it?