I introduced myself on the New to Jira group a couple of weeks back but the challenge never updated. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_
Yes, it also occurs for the other challenges such as "no answers left". You may have to try it again.
Thanks Fabian, I notice that some actions that go towards activities count and then others can get completely missed. It's hard to predict which get captured however it seems daft to introduce myself twice... I'd have to blame it on my memory 😅
@Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_ thanks for the report! Just link me to your introduction and I can manually award you the badge. I'll also take a look to see why it didn't register.
Anyone else in this boat just post the link and I'll get you taken care of.
Thanks @Monique vdB 😊 you can find me 4 down from the top here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/New-to-Jira-discussions/New-to-Jira-Introduce-yourself-here/m-p/1793199#M218
I regularly got that badge when I answered 3 questions on confluence. I am the lucky one may be ?
@Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_ that's interesting; Alex's post was right above yours and he got the badge fine. So.... hmm.... will keep thinking. Was this on an iOS device by any chance?
In the meantime I've awarded you your badge!
@Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_ hopefully you won't have the same issue with the new Confluence Quest challenge if you choose to accept that one
Thanks @Laura Holton _ACE Manchester_ for guiding to this thread. @Monique vdB - I have also completed JWM Journey and introduced my self though it's asking again for me to complete it. Could you please check and manually sort this out or tell me a better way to sort this out? Thanks in advance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.