Hi,
I am looking to hire a Trello Automation expert to help build our boards. I tried contacting the Atlassian Partners, however no response yet.
Hi @Barry Botwin 👋
Welcome to the Community! I’d be more than happy to discuss your requirements and how Trello can help if you like, feel free to reach out to me at Laura.s.holton@mac.com 😃
All the best,
Laura
@Barry Botwin
My contact details are on my profile page. Yesterday I have updated it with some recent completed projects. Please take a look. https://milynnus.notion.site/19c038677dfa494396abbe5f33c4f3d4?v=b36b410dd49246d5b99c2ee3a29f347a Thanks.
Hi @Barry Botwin
We're a Platinum Atlassian Partner that can help with Trello. I had a look for an enquiry from you but couldn't see anything, but I'd be interested to see if/how we can help.
If that sounds good, please add your details here https://www.adaptavist.com/solutions/trello-services so we can get in touch and take it from there.
Thanks,
Dan
@Barry Botwin I run a Trello automation company:
https://www.benkoworks.com/
and in particular we have built a specialised automation platform for Trello that can pick up the slack where Butler can't do the job:
http://www.benkobot.com/
Hi Dan,
I'm also looking for a Trello expert who can support us in building out the workspace board for our company. Is that what you do?
Hey @Ashourina Hanna
Yes that sounds like something we could help with. I'm interested to know some more about it Could you send your details through via the form on this page and we can discuss some more?
https://www.adaptavist.com/solutions/trello-services
Thanks, Dan
Thanks @Dan Ivory I submitted a contact form on your website just now
Hi Barry,
Do you think you can share your email with me?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.