Community Leaders are an elite group of volunteer experts who serve as connectors, ambassadors, and mentors for Atlassian, answering questions and writing articles online, as well as hosting hundreds of global events annually.
In exchange for their efforts, Leaders enjoy perks like direct access to the Atlassian team, members-only spaces, free vouchers for certification exams, swag and more.
We just hosted an info session about how to become a Leader, so be sure to check that out.
Let's give a warm welcome to the newest additions to our Leaders program!
Hi everyone! Thanks for joining us on the Atlassian journey 💙
Welcome to the party!!!
welcome all! glad to have you join the CL Team.
Hello Everyone!
Welcome everyone!
Gracias por la bienvenida! Aterrizando aún en todo esto, pero me encanta. A ver si programo un evento de Trello en breve! Gracias @Community Manager
Welcome! I'm so happy you've joined us!
Hey team
Welcome Everyone!
Welcome to the family.
Welcome everyone! 👋🏻
welcome folks!
Welcome everyone ! Love the oldschool/vintage gif.
Welcome everyone, I can't top the Doyle gif so I won't try
welcome everyone!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.