Is there a way to create a weekly digest email command that sends out reminders of which tasks will be due in the coming week? All I seem to be able to find is how to have an email with cards due but I would like something more granular than that. Suggestions?
@Cate Brooks Sweeney
You should be able to handle this with a report variable and specific the criteria for it. I am not at my desk, but I recall there is a standard email for next 7 days provided by Trello. Go check it out.
@Cate Brooks Sweeney If you look at the documentation for creating reports in Butler:
https://help.trello.com/article/1192-creating-reports-with-butler
You can see they have a visual reporting option that will create a "due soon" email, but you can also customise a text based email report using standard automation filters like due in 7 days and so on.
If you click on the 'automation' button on your Boards there are options for 'email reports' including a report of cards with due dates up coming. So it depends what you mean by needing 'more granularity' . Defintely check out the those reports if you haven't already
If that isn't enough you should look at 3rd party Power-Ups such as Blue Cat Reports
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.