I spent kudos 11 times today
counter was at 10, then at 9 but refreshed again to 10
the new badge shows also 11
@Hana KučerováI think I pushed you a bit....
Interesting 🤔 I haven't experienced this yet @Alexander Pappert but slowly gifting Kudos throughout the day to see if this is an issue across the board.
If all else you're a little closer to being a Super Boomerang 🥳
You shouldn't be able to send more than 10 Kudos per day, is my understanding correct?
10 per week is the usual cap. However, it appears there might be a glitch, still waiting on confirmation that's a glitch across the board or just individuals 😊
I've stretched my Kudos giving skills and determined it's not an issue across the board once I used up my 10 Kudos that was it even after refreshing. I just get to stare a beautiful rainbow until tomorrow.
@Alexander Pappert maybe you were just the chosen one who got to throw a little more good out into the world today 😄
I have 25/50 of this badge, all from today
It was at 5, then refreshed back to 10
Hmm, if I could spent it to myself I could push me to the next level
@Monique vdB
I was at 0 (after spending 30+ times in a row)
page refresh and back to 10
Now that would be a super power and a half... at least you used your new found powers for good not evil 👻
You must have that badge in the bag by now?
Thanks for confirming. Even I am shown a rainbow after giving 10 Kudos.
"These go to eleven."
This is Spinal Tap
got it now
@Alexander Pappert wow well that's an interesting bug! You're definitely the first person who has managed to earn this badge WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HARD TO GET lol.
I'll talk to the team about it, thanks for the report! Kudos on the way.
@Kishan Sharma you are supposed to get 10 kudos per week, I believe, but I am checking with our team! I get more kudos because I am fancy so I can't reproduce this myself
Hi @Alexander Pappert and @Monique vdB ,
so, I've been off the community for two days, because I was migrating one of our customers and look what happened to my account :-)))!!!
Even though I feel very honored to receive so many Kudos, these are not deserved and it is not fair to others, so I would suggest to remove them. Please, would it be possible?
Thank you.
Appreciate the spirit @Hana Kučerová !!
For a while there was actually a badge for that @Bill Sheboy 😆
I think I figured how to complete this one and is not a bug. I'm at 24 and had the same question earlier.
@Alexander Pappert , if you look at your history you will know why it didn't advance.
Hint: The system is too smart for us.
It is still buggy
I spent kudos 8 times and there are still 10 left to give away, .....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.