I have tried to add both of these power up to a board but having no luck. I tried to add a few screenshot but a warning message about having more than 50k characters popped up, so I hope the written info is enough to get some help.
PS. I have tried Trello's advice for problems browser problems found here https://help.trello.com/article/736-troubleshooting-browser-issues-with-trello
I normally use chrome, but also tried in safari with no luck.
1. After I add the power up a tutorial/ setting box with how to slides pops up
One of the slides ask you to click authorize to allow access to my boards
2. The following page opens in my web browser. The URL starts with
https://trello.com/1/authorize? Plus a loads of letters, number & symbols
I scroll to the bottom and hit ALLOW
3. The URL changes and starts with
https://app.processesfortrello.com/welcomeWizard.html
Plus a loads of letters & number
And I just get these scrolling grey balls. Nothing appears even hours later.
I get the same for Planyway, with different URLs of course.
PLEASE HELP
