I migrated my Confluence server to cloud; however, when I go to mysubdomain.atlassian.net it shows me:
So, how do I find my confluence data?
Hi @Alexandru Lungu
Can you try clicking on the switch button in the top left corner (3 x 3 dots)
This should then show all the different Atlassian Cloud products that your account has access to.
Hope this works for you.
Phill
@Alexandru Lungu,
Try mysubdomain.atlassian.net/wiki
Hope that works for you!
-Abe
@Phill Fox As you can see in the picture I have posted, there is no switch button (3x3 dots in the left corner)
@Abraham Durrant Can I change that? Or make it go by default there?
@Alexandru Lungu You can't change the /wiki part, that is set by Atlassian. Are you looking to re-route from the base url? There are many different apps that can accomplish this in the cloud. Just take a look on marketplace.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=confluence&query=redirect
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.