Hello
I want to update components on the StatusPage using webhook from another service.But I can't update the components.
I set it up like this
----------
・URLhttps://api.statuspage.io/v1/pages/{page_id}/components/{component_id}?api_key={api_key}
・Payload{ "component": { "status": "{status name}" }}
Do you have any idea what's wrong?It is possible to change the status of a related component using the Incident Creation API.so There is nothing wrong with {component_id} and {api_key}
Appreciate any assistance
Hey @choi! For that endpoint, make sure you're using the PATCH method (not POST). Does that do the trick?
Hi @Dave Parrish [Atlassian]
thank you for reply.in case using Curl, Specify PATCH using the (-X) option.
But in case using payload,Both PATCH Update a component and PUT Update a component have the same sample content type.
How can I make user I'm using the PATCH method?
Thanks!
I found that only POST is possible where I'm using webhook
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.