Hey,
So I'm creating cards on my board with the API and I use the "due date" but I was wondering how to use the start date the same way?
is it possible?
Hello @roboten
You set the start date the same manner as the due date, by setting the start object to a date:
{ "start": "2022-02-01T21:00:00.000Z", "due": "2023-01-02T08:56:00.000Z"}
You can set it when you create the card, or afterwards by updating the card.
Yes, I know, the start object isn't specifically mentioned in the REST API documentation, but then again, not every single object is; you get this from time to time with REST API documentation.
Chances are, if a user configurable object can be found via a GET, then it most likely can also be set via a POST or an UPDATE
Cool! Thanks man!
I'm pretty new to coding and with rest API. So far this has been my experience coding in another system as well - Feels a bit lazy that I would have to guess my way through?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.