Hi all,
I have a - in my view - somewhat delicate problem and I am not entirely sure where to raise it.
I used to work in a company that used Atlassian apps (let's call it @lastjob.com) until April this year.
Some time during summer, I decided to set up an Atlassian account for private use, on my personal domain (@personal.com). I would mostly use it on my own, so I was the only user (=admin) on this instance. Never invited another person or
In early September, I reviewed my account settings and realised that there were over 60 users on my instance, all from the @lastjob.com domain. All those users were inactive, but still: I never sent any kind of invitation to 60 people. I have to add that there were many names I had never heard before.
So I tried to reach out to Atlassian support, but didn't find an appropriate category/channel as a free user.
I do believe this should be investigated by Atlassian.
Has anybody experienced something similar?
How do I get attention of someone in Atlassian? I don't think this is a standard request (but am glad to be proven otherwise).
Thanks!