Its great that there is a share function, but I have tried to embed into Sharepoint and it doesn't want to embed the page.
Has anyone tried to embed the page and been successful ?
thanks Sarah. With the huge adoption of Office 365 many companies use Sharepoint (including ours). So having an embed link would allow us to share the dynamic roadmap with a much wider audience than we can through confluence. So adding an option to support embedding would be really helpful.
Hey Martyn, this is a great insight. Thank you for coming back to elaborate more on why this would be useful for you. I have noted this idea in our own JPD 😊
Thanks. Obviously you can put a link in sharepoint to open it in another window but I feel it would be better to embed it so you can surround it with other information that the viewers would find useful.
Agree this would be a really useful feature. Would promote use and understanding of Jira within our business.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.