In Settings, Story issue type is not seen. Trying to add a custom field to the Story issue type.
@Tom McEachran -
It doesn't seem you have the Jira Admin/Site Admin permission. If you have the right role granted to you, then you will see the "Add Issue Type" button to create/add additional issue types to the system.
Hope this helps
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thanks @Joseph Chung Yin - I do have permission, but even adding an issue type the story is not there. Do you know how to get that to work?
Strange because STORY should have came as the default setup. I would recommend that you submit a formal request to Atlassian Support for further assistance.
May I ask what type of Cloud package that you have (standard or premium)? Also, what groups that your account is associated against in your env?
Best, Joseph
@Joseph Chung Yin standard. Groups associated with? Just single account, if I am understanding. Best, Tom
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.