Hi Guys
I've spend from friday until now, trying to solve this in my current Zendesk installation, which I have been using for soon 7 years, but I think that Trello is the place. Just need help to get it confirmed.
Here are my case:
I run a transport-return-loads-platform, where 90% of all tasks, i.e. quotation requests, are handled automatically by the platform. However, we have a task-type that require customer support hand ons in a very early stage. I hope it's okay to come with examples, just to make it as clear as possible...
1.
Customer "Joe" need a transport quote on his task: "Transport of a garden house"
2.
Joe submit a form on our landingpage regarding "crane transport"
3. Trigger A
A Card is created in Trello, named "Transport of a garden house" where the task details are included along with Joe's contact information
4. Trigger B
Email notifications are sent out to 25 different "crane transport companies" including the task description except Joe's contact informations
5.
Transporter Tom reply the email asking for some additional informations
6. Trigger C
Toms reply are added as a comment in the Card, notifying my Customer Support
7.
My customer support contact Joe, the customer, by adding a reply in the card (perhaps thrugh Email for Trello i.e.)
8.
Joe reply back to my Customer Support
9.
My Customer Support reply to Tom's, the transporter, comment in the Card, which send a email to Tom with the content of the reply
10.
Tom reply the email with a offer/price for doing the task with his crane truck
11.
My Customer Support send this offer, added our fee, to Joe directly from the Card
12.
Joe accept the offer and my customer support ask Joe to place a booking thourgh a custom link
The rest we can handle from there manually.
Currently the 12 steps above are done by one specific ticket for EACH conversation, so if 25 transporters reply the notifications email of ONE request, there is being created 25 different tickets, which are killing the Custumer Support :-D
I really hope someone can help telling me if above workflow are possible to do through Trello.
Thanks
Best,
Benjamin