Is there a way to select which emails I receive are converted into cards ? I am literally swamped with new cards since every email i receive is sent to my board. Alternatively , how do I disconnect this feature ? Thanks !!
@Jorge Welch
Have you applied filters to your emails so that only the emails you want gets sent to the board? If you are using Gmail you might want to check out Benkoboard from @Iain Dooley
@Jorge Welch @milynnus yep that's right with BenkoBoard you can select which emails get converted into cards using labels and filters. You can also choose which lists they go into, and reply directly from the cards from any device since it's not a power up.
Thank you ! sorry but benkoboard is an add on to trello or gmail? how about icloud mail?
@Jorge Welch it's a standalone web application that integrates Gmail with Trello (no iCloud sorry!)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.