Hi,
I'm running into the exact issue here. Our Jira account was migrated Cloud to Cloud a while back, and I couldn't turn on the email request for any of the JSM project. Is there a support channel I can reach out to? Thanks.
Thang Nguyen
Hi @Thang,
Thanks for reaching out to Community!
Checking the logs of your site, it returned this error:
AnError{httpStatusCode=400, errorCode=none(), message=''Unable to create new mail channel due to connection duplication. Provided mail connection definition is currently used by another mail channel.''}
Failed to turn on e-mail. AnError{httpStatusCode=400, errorCode=none(), message=''Unable to create new mail channel due to connection duplication. Provided mail connection definition is currently used by another mail channel.''}
Is there any other service project on your site?
Were the service projects migrated from the other Cloud site or are they brand new projects?
Can you please review the email channel on each project and change it in case there is one using support@yoursite.atlassian.net?
When enabling the email channel, it will try to use support@yoursite.atlassian.net in case it’s the first project or if the support@ is not being used on another one, but the email can be somehow duplicated in the database and not visible on the UI due to the migration.
Kind regards,Angélica
Hi Angélica,
Thanks for your response. I only have 1 JSM project running. The ones I created before for testing purpose were deleted.
This is maybe a dumb question, but where do I review the email channel for each project. The Email Request screen is empty.
Thank you for your help.
Thang
Thank you for the details, @Thang.
I thought there were more projects, that’s why I asked you to check the email setting of the other ones.
Were the projects deleted or just moved to trash/archive?
Can you please go to Cog icon > Products > Email requests and check if it shows any email addresses?
Is it a company-managed or a team-managed project?
If you create a brand new project, does the same issue happen?
@Angélica Luz ,
There is no email under the Email request page.
All other JSM projects are deleted permanently. Other projects I have are Jira projects, not JSM. This JSM project is team managed. Unfortunately, I've tried a couple times, and same problem happened to all of the JSM projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.