We work on Trello a lot in my company and we rely on the email notifications to keep track of our tasks. So far when someone has added me to a new task card, I have received an email notification. However, that doesn't seem to work anymore.
I checked my Trello settings and the notification settings are set to instant notifications.
I tried the test notification and that came through.
I have not allowed desktop notifications and I'm not using Trello on mobile.
I asked my colleague to tag me in a card and received no notification.
I am watching the card I was tagged in.
I haven't received any notifications from Trello the whole day. Usually I receive 20-40 a day.
Any idea what the problem could be? I'm not the only person in my company with this problem and we would like to get it solved asap.
Thank you for any help.