Hello Everyone!
It's Wednesday, and you know what that means!
via GIPHY
I have something different for you today. First, if you want to learn more about the Community Leader program, you should check out this post:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/Two-interactive-sessions-How-to-become-an-Atlassian-Community/ba-p/1798158
@Tamanna Godara & @Deepanshu Natani will be hosting the APAC session and I have the honour of co-hosting the EMEA/AMER session with @Community Manager!
Normally, I'm asking you a question. Today, I'm flipping the tables, and you can ask me anything you want. It could be about the Community, being a Community Leader, the Atlassian products, other things you want to know about me, I'm an open book.
In addition to that, if you ask your question before the session Erica & I are hosting tomorrow (2pm EDT), you will be entered in a raffle for one of five $25 gift cards.
via GIPHY
I hope to see you out at tomorrow session and have a great rest of the week!
Ok, fire away!
via GIPHY