Hi,
I'm currently using a task management board by creating tasks (cards) in a list that I call "backlog" or "to do today" once completing the card, I drag the card into the "done today" list.
Next, I created a schedule command to then, at 1:00 am every morning, rename the "done today" list to the previous day's date (i.e. Wednesday, September 22nd 2021) and create a new list called..... "done today" for me to repeat the process. This command is below.
So, it's been ten days, and my board now looks something like the below. I want to archive the list that is now ten days old.

The way I'm trying to do it is to create another schedule command to archive the list that at 1:30 am is ten days old; however I keep receiving this notification. See below:

My current schedule command looks like this, and I'm pretty sure it's because the automatic name of the card I've tried to use is incorrect. See below
{date-10d~dddd, MMMM Do YYYY}

Please can someone help me with what code to use to automatically archive a list once it's ten days older than the current date?