Tell me you care about team health w/o telling me you care about team health.
What does that mean? I'd love to know fictitious or real life examples that demonstrate that someone cares about their team's health. It could be a made-up conversation or a conversation that happened in real life, a behavior, a photo taken, etc.
This is an explanation of how the game works - https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/tell-me-without-telling-me.
Here we go!
Not scheduling wellness webinars for remote staff during lunchtime.... lunchtimes are for lunch!
Me: I have noticed you are sending a lot of emails after hours. Are you needing feedback that quickly?
Teammate: No, was just bored at home and trying to clear my In Box.
My teammate got the hint. :-)
I am going to flip it, a teammate does this. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy, so I have now started to do it as well.
Meeting screen grab. That's my post.
It's that "always checking in" mentality. I love it.
I'm only starting to utilize this, but scheduling emails during less traditional work hours helps folks not get all the pings on say...a weekend. I feel that!
It is not funny, nor sophisticated but that's what came to my mind first
And one quite funny (I hope)
Asking about each other can mean investment in each other. Love it.
Also, I like the personal updates that transform into educational side tangents. Like, kind of really love them. =D
How inclusive and welcoming. Personally, I appreciate those messages.
Thank you
My co-worker commented on how frustrating it is to end the year with leftover sick days, so he makes sure to use them on days he's feeling blah instead of trying to push through.
A colleague sent an email saying he'll be leaving the company, but happy to catch up beforehand.
So I said 'let's have an online coffee'
He 'Sure, but I'll be on holiday, please send an invite to my private email'
Me 'I'm not gonna bother you during your holiday! Let's catch up when you're back, on LinkedIN'
Yes, vacays are vacays. Great move in respecting boundaries!
Great to reinforce regardless all-year-long. Sick days aren't just for emergency days, absolutely!
Asking my VA to work in 1-hr blocks with an hour off between each one (for puppy cuddles, stretching, food & drink)
Best and cutest reasons to alternate blocks. There should be a superlative award for this!
Leaving Post-it Stickers with nice words on the co-workers desks to welcome them back at the Office — leaving a hint to our refilled sweet tooth box
online/ offline: coffee chat as first thing on Monday mornings to check how they are doing and if they need to switch any meetings or task because of some private needs (kindergarten closing time e.g.)
The post-it example is so sweet because everything is digital now.
Agree to a break when meetings are too long and encourage people to get up, move around, etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.