Check https://trello.status.atlassian.com/ for more info. Be back shortly (hopefully).
Thanks, Michael. This is our second week of adopting Trello for our project management platform. This is the second morning in a row that Trello has been down. Not a very promising start for us. I'm coming from a company that used Asana for 3 years and we never had a day that Asana was down or even slow. I hope you guys can get these issues resolved SOON.
If you scroll down the page on the status page I linked: https://trello.status.atlassian.com/#month
You can see the historical uptime for Trello and you can make your own judgement of how often we are up.
Asana has their own status page which also shows their outages: https://status.asana.com/ and their downtimes (you luckily were never accessing the app during those times!)
I'm sorry that your usage is coinciding with our outage.
(Also, we should be coming back up now).
All of a sudden I cannot load Trello or if I do, it just would not load when I hit Log in. I am getting messages from it in my email though. Please help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.