I tried to look around but couldn't find anywhere to get rid of a power-up. Hope it's not an easy one so I don't see any face palm or SMH actions here
Thanks in advance,
Ferhat
If you open the Board Menu (the one on the right of your board) you can see all your Power-Ups listed. Click on the one you want to remove and select 'disable'
Also, to add, if the power-up is owned by an entity other than Trello, you would've signed up to a trial to that product when enabling the power-up. If you'd like to permanently delete all your data with that company, you may need to reach out to them. If you paid for a subscription with that power-up, removing the power-up from a board won't cancel your account, each app will have a different method of canceling, so if it's not clear, I'd suggest reaching out to their support as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.