I hadn't logged in to Trello for years. I just tried to log in and I was directed to get an Atlassian account to get in. Where is all the content I had put up in Trello? It was mainly lists and boards.
Hi Jennifer, I was in the same situation not long ago, as it turns out Atlassian acquired Trello and it looks like creating an account with them is the only way to access your old Trello account.
Other than an occasional email from them I haven't had any issues with that.
Thanks! I made an Atlasssian account. And where do I find my Trello lists?
And now when I try to log in to Trello it says do I want to create a new account with Atlassian. I'm hoping to get to my old Trello account.
Thanks for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.