Hi Community
I'm new to OpsGenie and has been handed the responsibility to integrate it with our System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) monitoring tool.
I've setup all alerts to be send to OpsGenie, but I only notify my on-call rotation with SCOM alerts with Severity "Critical".
This means that alerts of severity "Warning" should be send to OpsGenie, but should not be send out to the on-call rotation, like forexample a disk hitting a SCOM threshold that we have decided as being a warning threshold. But when that threshold reach a severity "Critical" because someone didn't react to the warning alert, I need OpsGenie to send that alert to our on-call rotation.
I would expect that SCOM closes the warning alert in SCOM, as the severity has changed to Critical and then sends a new alert, with a new ID, to OpsGenie. But that doesn't happen today - and I struggle to figure our why. Anyone here who has experienced the same?
Thanks in advance.