I'm new to Bambo.
I have upgraded bamboo 7.2 to 8.1, I have managed to get the new instance up and running but then I get a wizard on the website that asks me for a licensed key and wants me to configure it as if it were a completely new installation.
I have connected the new instance to my old bamboo home folder but it still looks like a new installation. do you have any tips on how to get my old configuration and data uploaded to the new instance?
My bamboo-init.propertie file
## You can specify your bamboo.home and bamboo.shared.home property here or in your system environment variables.
#Local Bamboo home. If running in HA (multi-node) mode, you need to provide a unique, not shared, home directory for node specific content
#bamboo.home=C:/bamboo/bamboo-home
#If running in HA mode, you need to provide a shared home directory that will be used by all nodes
#It is allowed to mount this shared directory as a subdirectory of bamboo.home
#Can be left undefined when running in single node mode, in which case the data will be stored in ${bamboo.home}/shared
#bamboo.shared.home=
bamboo.home=E:\bamboo\_bamboo-home