I really don't like that the default notification is 24 hrs before. I have added my preference of 5 mins before, but it automatically gives me a 24hr notice. All that I have looked up shows that taking off the 24hr notification is not possible.
@Jen
There is an option to change reminder for each due date. The other option is to create due date commands. You can check it out.
I have changed e reminder on each card to 5 mins before, but it’s still giving me a 24hr notice no matter what I do.
Just repeated a test moments ago. First the criteria for notification must be there like being member of card. Trello set the red bell precisely 5 minutes before due and the email notification was 2 minutes before due. The reminder set for next day same time with 5 minutes reminder did not trigger the email notification.
I set up my Trello board on my computer and changed all the notifications to 5 mins before (I’m doing a time blocking board).
Today, the same thing was happening, that I’m only getting a 24hr notification and not a 5 minute one. I was using my phone this time, checked what notification was set and ALL the notifications from my phone view are not showing the 5min change that I had made. I have been updating the notifications from my phone, but it is automatically deleting the “due date” when I click save. I actually am thinking this might be a bug. I am going back in and setting the notifications from my phone. It’s going to take a while, as I have my whole week time blocked. But I’ll follow up if this fixed it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.