I would like to sort my cards by due date in my lists on a board. I'm currently clicking on the list actions menu > Sort by... > due date. What this does is what I would like to see - it sorts by due dates with most recent at the top and the ones that are due later towards the bottom. What this action also does is take the "completed" ones and move them all the way to the bottom. So if I have an overdue card it still remains at the top of the list. This is what I want to see when I use butler rules, but what is happening is its sorting by only due date and not taking into account the ones that are complete and moving them to the bottom. so when I use butler its leaving the completed ones at the top as their due dates are typically earlier or past. how can I use automation and have it sort correctly + move the completed cards to the bottom like the list action menu sort by?