I was asked if I wanted the new Trello experience (with the sidebar). I was too quick and pressed "No", where I should have pressed "Yes".
Now I can't see how I can switch to the new layout.
How do I switch to the new layout?
I contacted support directly. They told me I had to visit this URL to turn on the feature:
http://trello.com/{{my user name}}/labs
@Babak Fakhamzadeh try logging out and then logging back in - maybe it will ask again? Also check somewhere in your profile settings - there might be something asking if you want to switch to new sidebar.
Thanks. Logging out/in doesn't do the trick.
Yes, I'm sure there's a setting somewhere. I looked, couldn't find it. So, my question is, where is this setting?
Might need to reach out to the Trello support team and ask
Ok. Done. I started that, and then Trello told me that it would be faster to ask in the forums. Hence why I posted the question here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.