Anyone tell me how to turn off the new side bar? On my laptop it asked me if i wanted it and i said no so it's off but on my desktop it didnt ask me and I cant get it off?
@Adrian Ferrante I'm not sure how to turn it off, as I believe they're trying to roll it out to all users now. If you have some feedback on why you don't want it, I'm sure the product team would love to hear that so they can improve it and make it more useful! Here's a short typeform to provide feedback about it.
I have the same problem! I use vertical monitor orientation for Trello and this new always visible vertical sidbar is a breaker. I cannot see whole 4 columns, so 4th column is visible only partially. Also seeing the sidebar is frustrating and I focus on it all the time even when folded.
Yeh it's annoying i just want it off there should be an option!
That form is no good doesn't give you an option to say why you don't want it and what the problems are
@Adrian Ferrante and @Vladan
i saw someone post somewhere else that they reached out to support and they said you can go here to turn it off:
http://trello.com/{{my user name}}/labs
Amazing thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.