Dear Work Therapist,
in recent months I'm thinking of topics "what does it mean to be overloaded?" and "how can I recognize it on me?"
Last year I shortened my working hours from 40 to 32h/week. I thought I will need to depute some agenda and stop doing something. I did it but I found out it is more complicated than I thought. I had to downwrite what I'm working on, what makes me happy and if I feel useful when working on something.
My conclusion is that I can have only TWO main responsibilities (for example "manager of a team" and "architect for one customer"). I can have more smaller roles but it must be one time or really simple agenda. I tried to escape some conversations and meetings and I feel better.
But my question is... how do you think about this?
Thank you for your thoughts 