Nope. You can use it for managing all sorts of things, although I would not recommend it for things that are by rote and the process is known. You wouldn't use Agile to assemble a car (but you might well use it for writing the code for the robots, designing and building the factory and robots, and and and).
I've met a number of people who have done things like wedding planning and moving house in Agile ways...
To add to what @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- said, for marketing, legal, finance...
Thanks for guidance
thanks
Yeah, I agree with @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- . Agile project management not only used for software as well as also used for different perspectives.
Agreeing with @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- and adding a point that agile project management is a practice or a process which you can follow and deliver the quality product.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.