I currently use Outstand as a CRM for our Wealthwave platform. Can I connect it to Trello?
@Paul Delaise haven't heard of them, and I don't see them as a power-up or as an app on Zapier, so I'm not entirely sure. Does Outstand have a way to sync data to a spreadsheet and then you can use Zapier to connect it to Trello?
Trello also has some power-ups that are meant for handling CRMs, such as Crmble (a built in CRM for Trello)
Besides Crmbl what other CRM are available to link into Trello?
@Robert Paul Delaise II Zoho, Salesforce, and Pipedrive are the ones I know of, but there might be others.
What do you personally use for a CRM. Isn't Pipedrive similar to Trello. I am trying to work my options out on a budget.
@Paul Delaise
At what point in your process do you need Outstand to update Trello? What process outside of the Oustand will you have on Trello? In my cases, with clients having the CRM, the use of Trello will be quite specific. Some clients found that what they had want to use Trello is something supported on the CRM.
The typical ways, if Zapier does not support, via email to board or webhook (and this can go to Zapier webhook).
If you need Trello to update your CRM (again w/o Zapier) then you will need to use the API.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.