I'm a premium member. I want to add members to specific boards only in my workspace. How do I do that? Thanks in advance for the tips and advice. I appreciate it.
Michael
Hi @Michael Jenni
From my understanding from using Trello, you can change the visibility of the board to 'private' which means that only board members can see the board. You'll be able to send links to specific boards and they will be able to access those specific boards.
Hope that helps.
Jacob
You can also just add them as a member of the board, rather than the workspace. If they're just added to a board, they'll become a workspace guest, meaning they only see the boards you have actively added them to, rather than seeing the full workspace. That way you won't have to make all your boards private. Just note that if you add a guest to more than one board, they'll become a multi-board guest, which means they'll be a billed guest.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.