I was testing the crowd sso function.
I generated token success.
but when I use the method httpAuthenticator.isAuthenticated(request,response) to check token,it always flase.How can I do to check the reason?
Hi @a111111 The most correct way to check a token (stored in cookies for SSO configuration) will be using the 'validate token' method in Crowd REST API. https://docs.atlassian.com/atlassian-crowd/4.4.1/REST/#usermanagement/1/session-validateTokenExample:1. Create a new application in Crowd for SSO. Ex: Jira application type with name - jiraapp and password - jirapsw2. Add to jiraapp a new directory + group + user (ex: jirauser). User should be able to sing-in to jiraapp and crowd3. Sign-in into Crowd like jirauser. Check cookie and copy the token value.
curl --location --request POST 'http://<host>:<port>/crowd/rest/usermanagement/1/session/<token value>' \--header 'Content-Type: application/json' \--header 'Accept: application/json' \--header 'Authorization: Basic <jiraapp:jirapsw to Base64>' \--data-raw '{"validationFactors": [{"name": "remote_address","value": "<IP of Jira or 127.0.0.1 for locall instalation>"}]}'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.