We have a custom date field in our Trello cards that is like a secondary due date.
I want to do one of these 2 tasks but do not seem to be able to figure out how to make either of them work:
1. Using Zapier I want to push the date in our custom field to either create an event in Google Calendar on the date so that it can remind us 3 days before the date
- PROBLEM: I do not see any custom fields in the drop down field selections to select so that is populates the calendar event Start Date.
2. Set up an automation to send an email 5 working days before the date in the custom field
- PROBLEM: I can set this rule up "When custom field "USPTO Due Date" is set to a date less than 3 working days from now, send an email notification to..." but this only triggers when the date is set in the card rather than detecting that the date now within the specified range.
Any advice on what else to try is appreciated.