Hello Group! I'm looking to bring on a Very strong level admin that can create workflows, great with documentation, and has done several high level migrations. This position is for a web based company out of SF- Needs to have US work authorization and is willing to work 100% remotely. Please feel free to contact me here or via linkedin. Thank you for your time!
(11) Brandon Sherrill- TEFL Certified | LinkedIn
@Brandon Sherrill Hello, I'm writing to you from Italy. I am not an American citizen and cannot work for American companies because American laws. So I am not applying for the job. But I would like if possible to ask you something. Here in Italy we talk a lot about remote work. Some university professors who know little about the subject have invented the term "smart working", creating a lot of confusion, unfortunately. Because organised work is not 'only' remote work. In any case, I am "quoting" you on Linkedin to continue the discussion. Because I think we can't have it here, it's off topic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.