I am currently using the free version of Trello to manage my team members. So, my question is do I have to pay for the Multi-board guest and also the workspace members just like in the premium plan?
When you use Trello for free, you don’t pay for anyone and you don’t get access to the paid features. So no, if you are not paying for Trello then you don’t pay for other people either.
I have a follow up question about this - so if I am using the paid premium account, I have to pay for guests who are members of more than one board? Why would I use a paid account then, if I can use the free version and not have to pay for guests?
I have a small non-profit and a team of volunteers who help me with the work. If I have to pay for a guest to have access to more than one board, maybe this solution isn’t for me. Can you help clarify? Thanks!
You’d use a paid account to get access to the paid features of Trello. https://trello.com/en/pricing
If you don’t need any of the paid features then you can use the free version. It’s the same as an application like Slack - you can use the free version or upgrade to paid - but if you use the paid version you pay for the people you collaborate with.
https://help.trello.com/article/1092-how-do-i-request-a-discount-for-my-registered-non-profit-organization
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.