Hi Guys,
Sourcetree Windows v1.4.1 and Hipchat crashes on launch every time I open it, the gui does not even show.
Seems Windows might have corrupted a file that Atlassian uses for both applications.
Please help.
Can't find the log file in %USER%\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree just a user.config file.
Could you post your sourcetree.log file? It's located in %USER%\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree
Interesting, I have several files in there and no user.config. Have you tried reinstalling both applications? Did they both work in the past?
Yes, all were working yesterday. Maybe my windows is corrupt.
You may want to drop a line at https://support.atlassian.com/they should be able to help.
Are there any crash logs in the Windows Event Viewer for HipChat or SourceTree?
Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Application
I think I probably have the same issue, although HipChat was not affected on my machine.I didn't see this thread when I was creating my issue.Details here:https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/269372/sourcetree-stopped-launching-win7
I found the solution to my problem, perhaps it would work for you too.
The answer was to fully uninstall and re-install my graphics drivers.I don't know why something as general as graphics drivers would only be affecting certian applications, but there it is.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.