I have been using Trello as a file system, not to collaborate with others. Is that still possible or do I have to use workstations?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Yes, it is entirely possible to use Trello for yourself and not collaborate with anyone else. A lot of us do have boards that we don't share with anyone (I in particular have a dreadful memory, and use Trello to support it - a board for tracking stuff I've bought from various places so need to chase up if it doesn't arrive, another for upcoming TV shows landing soon because I've seen a preview, review or mention in an article or page, another for random notes for running the house, and so on)
Whether it's useful as a "file system", I'm less sure. When people say that to me, as a long-term computer nerd, I tend to think of files on a disk. Trello isn't brilliant at storing and serving up files (especially large ones), but it can do it. I don't know if you might be thinking of something else when you say "file system"?
@Brenda Dittmore
Try this File Manager
https://trello.com/power-ups/60bd32bfc2fcaf094b4a9d49
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.