I'm currently using Sunsama to do this but would prefer to use Trello. Is this possible yet? Either with just Trello or with a power up?
Hi @James
it's possible to use Google calendar in Trello and also sync it.
You have to use Calendar Power Up -> find a great article here.
And here is a great tutorial about syncing the calendar ☺️
Feel free to ask for more help!
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately this isn’t what I’m looking to do. I want to see calendar events inside Trello, not my Trello tasks inside calendar. So the other way around to what you’re describing.
I think Zapier would be the way to go. It wouldn't be a true sync though, just a one-off "copy" of the event into Trello (so if the event changed in gcal, it wouldn't update the Trello card). Unito would offer a 2-way sync if you need that but it looks like gcal is on the roadmap.
Oh ok - sorry than it would be the Unito solution mentioned by @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows - got this wrong!
saw man jak
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.