One thing I struggle with is knowing when to ask for help. I've learned that I tend to underestimate the benefit of asking peers what they might do if they were in a similar situation.
Personally, I'd love to see the Teamwork Lab serve as a primary resource for people to turn to when they're stuck AND when they want to take their situations to the next level.
To encourage more of that group learning, Atlassian is turning some of your questions into short videos and share it on our social handles for others who might have similar questions. Much appreciation to @Dave LIAO and @Teodora V _Warsaw Dynamics_ for submitting questions in our example "Dear Work Therapist" video responses below.
If you'd like to submit a question for this group to weigh in on AND be considered to be featured in a video response, please do the following.
- Use the "Ask a question" option to create your own Dear Work Therapist inquiry.
- Once that post is created, respond to this discussion with a link to your post so we know where to find it.
- Check back in October to see which videos were made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTs0oIJmCIM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1QMHaYhnc