My workspace members could view all my created boards yesterday but cannot view them now. What can be done? i have not been in to any settings and changed anything.
When I created a new board originally all team members were invited, today it seems that I have to invite each team member individually. is this a new thing?
All the previous boards that they could view they cannot view unless I invite them individually.
It seems like they might have been part of your workspace/team, and that board was workspace viewable but now maybe they're not part of your workspace?
Couple questions to test this hypothesis.
1) When you go to your board, what workspace is it part of? And what are the visibility settings on that?
2) When you click that workspace name, and then click "View workspace page", and then click "members", do those teammates show up?
Hi Brittany,
Thanks for your response.
1 - the board is in the correct workspace
2 - All the team members are in the workspace but cannot see the boards
i am having to individually invite the as of Wednesday. Everything was fine then.
strange, I’m not sure what’s going here. Might want to reach out to support?
I have tried and waiting for their response.
It would be handy if there was a phone number and not just an email contact.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.