I am using Butler to send an email notification when a card is moved into a list, but the custom fields I have set up are not displaying in the email. I am using {{%customfieldname}}. Should I be using a different syntax?
@David McCloskey
No issue :
when a card is moved into list "Doing", send an email notification to "xxxx@gmail.com" with subject "Test" and message "here's the value of the DL CF : {{%Dropdown List}}"
{{%Dropdown List name}} is the syntax I'm using, but when the email is received, the text from the selected item of the drop down list is not displayed.
Any thoughts on why that might be?
Thanks
The name of my CF is `Dropdown List` for the variable is as shown on the command above.
Thanks for the feedback, but when I have an item selected in my CF Dropdown List, the value is blank when the email is received.
Sales Order: {{%Sales Order #}} was entered by {{%ORDER ENTRY PERSON}}\n\n\n."
turns into
Sales Order: 10102167 was entered by
The {{%ORDER ENTRY PERSON}} is left blank. Are spaces allowed in CF names?
Thanks for the help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.