Hello,
With the new changes coming to Trello, I'd like to get a better handle on how to set up a team that can use multiple workspaces. (Is this possible?)
For context, I'm a professor in a program that begins a new cohort each fall. Currently, each cohort is assigned to a new workspace (see image). There are also some planning workspaces that additional team members need to access.

Within each of those workspaces, the cohort has specific "course" boards that they are assigned to. In the following image, this cohort has access to the boards/courses that they are enrolled in.

What I'd like to do is create a single "team" that consists of each member of each cohort (for billing purposes) and then assign certain members from the single team to specific cohort workspaces.
OR
I'd like to know the best method for doing this the "right" way.
Thanks!