Hello! I have created nine custom fields to display on individual cards every time my manager emails into Trello, ideally for population from email. My manager only emails into Trello, and daily.
The email contains the document and body with all the important information for that card e.g. Title and other data. But how can I make Trello populate the custom fields I've created for the board, rather than manually doing it myself? The Card Title is straightforward - it pulls from the email subject line - but there doesn't seem to be an option for other pieces of information in the email. Can a rule be created to pull from the email body or an attachment? I'm sure he'd be flexible either way if it can be done.
It would be very time-consuming to have to check my manager's daily emails into Trello and populate the fields myself.
